Capital Bancorp Plc. (CBP) is one of the foremost financial and professional services providers in Nigeria. Capital Bancorp Plc was born out of the perceived need to enhance the accessibility of industry, commerce and individuals to capital, whether loan or equity and high-grade investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Cross sell all the financial products of the Group: - Liability generation, Loans and Leases, Shares/Stocks/Bonds (Federal, State & Corporate), Treasury Bills, FGN Savings Bonds, FX etc.
- Formulate and implement a strategy to increase the pool of HNI’s the Group transacts with
- Pitch for business relationships with Local Corporates, PFA’s, Insurance companies, and other non-Financial Institutions (Institutional Sales & Marketing) etc.
- Manage key relationships with customers to ensure the smooth running of these accounts.
- Oversee, Supervise and Coordinate an effective online marketing strategy.
- Development and implementation of service improvement strategies.
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources.
- Together with Business Heads, review strategies for all networked customers with a view to enhancing business volumes and earnings.
- Implement marketing strategies to develop existing portfolio and develop new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and provide products and services to satisfy clients’ needs and achieve business objectives.
- Prepare and agree with line Manager on a call-planning in order to maximize returns in line with business strategy.
- Provide clients with Investment Advisory services.
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings between proposed clients, head of unit and the MD.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed