C# Web API Back-End Developer at Imperotechne Limited (4 Openings)
LAGOS , LEKKI ,
IT and Telecoms
Imperotechne Limited - We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C# Web API Back-End Developer (With Focus On MicroServices Architecture)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slots: 4 Openings
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test, troubleshoot, and support – the completesoftwarelifecycle in your hands!
- Envision and deliver new features by working, as part of a high-performing Scrum team, with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and
- Create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
- Perform code reviews
- Foster software development best practices.
- Experience in the Financial Sector, Human Capital Management, FinTech, and other enterprise projects an advantage.
- Bring your own Device
What we are looking for:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification
- Strong Enterprise 6 to 10 years of object-oriented design and advanced programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Web API.
- 3 years of Tackling Business Complexity in a Microservice with DDD and CQRS Patterns.
- 3 years of Applying simplified CQRS and DDD patterns in a microservice
- Designing and Developing Multi-Container and Microservice-Based .NET Applications
- 6 to 10 years of Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing performance
- 6 to 10 years of experience with .NET Framework & .NET core.
- 6 to 10 years working withASP.NET CORE
- 3 years with Experience in Azure DevOps & Azure Build Automation, Release, and Configuration management is a plus
- 5 years of Experience using Signal R
- 3 years of Experience using Domain Driven Architecture
- 5 years of Clean Architecture
- 5 years of Advanced Entity Framework Core
- 3 years of Making secure .NET Microservices and Web Applications
- Advanced Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- 3 years of Advanced Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems, stored procedures, triggers, functions and views.
- 3 years’ Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks, Component Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Sanity Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Implement background tasks in microservices with IHostedService and the Background Service class
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, microservices, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, Advanced LINQ, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- 3 years of Background Services with RabbitMQ, Hangfire, and Windows Service.
N450,000 - N550,000 monthly
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 3,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- Tax Payment commence in year 2
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10% subsequently 5%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and Linkedin Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- December Bonus Every Year not 100% of the net salary.
- 13 Month Salary will be paid after 5 years
- Gratuity be paid after 25 years of active service
- The 5-year bonus will be determined at the discretion of top management.
- Based on your Performance and KPI delivery we can give a thank you Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter, and Git Hub link of complex projects worked on Microservices and Cloud-Native Architecture using Domain Driven Design to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please note our recruitment process takes the following procedures
- Phone Interview
- Theory Interview online.
- Logic Test d) Objective Test.
- Demonstrate Previous Work Done.
- Practical Project Task for a maximum of one week, and a grace period of three extra days.
- Notice: Kindly, note the Logic Test, Objective Test, Demonstration of Previous Work Done and Project Task to be assigned will be done at our Lekki Office where you will be working Block 58B Plot 1 Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1.
- Grading: Please, note you have to pass the phone and theory interview to come to the office and other tasks will be carried the same day at the office provided you pass.
- Transportation: Company will give you a stipend for transportation for honoring the physical interview when you come around.
- The job is an immediate hire once you meet all requirements.
- The 4 Individuals We Are Hiring Have To Work From The Lekki Office On Mondays To Friday No Remote Work And Resumption On Or Before 2nd Of August 2021.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed