Facilitator, Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) Nigeria
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled technical personnel from the engineering sector in the area of electrical and electronic engineering, with the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Updating / Developing new electrical and electronics courses
- Providing assistance on implementation of electrical and electronics projects
- Providing assistance on building, installing electrical and electronics engineering trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes.
The ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years industrial/facilitating/project experience and competence in electrical and electronics Engineering Projects
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. / B.Tech. / HND in Electrical and Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software
- Upwards 2 years hands-on training and facilitation experience / presentation skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial electrical/electronic installation projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed