Logistics Rider at Domeo Resources International (DRI)
Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Rider
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: CEO
- The Logistic rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items etc. as needed.
Roles and Task Complexities:
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address
- Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Responsible for collecting monies for bought items upon delivery to the customer.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- NCE, OND, NECO, SSCE or its equivalent. Minimum of 3 years-experience in a similar role.
Competencies / Skills:
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Proven experience as a logistic rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competencies:
- High entrepreneurial acumen
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and instill confidence whilst respecting and supporting colleagues and team members to reach their full potential.
- Ability to translate strategic objectives into everyday activities
- Ability to solve complex problems, continuously improve and adapt the ideas of others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly send CV to: email@example.com using "Logistic Rider" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed