Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Job ID: 21016891
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Executes local market programs and campaigns and marketing mix.
- Conducts market assessment.
- Provides overall marketing support to marketing and sales teams.
- Supports local roll-outs of new products and programs including communication campaigns.
- Executes brand management and sales promotion activities locally.
- Manages resources needed and ensures timely local execution of initiatives.
- Lead and launch a dedicated project.
- Execution of brand/marketing activities as well as post evaluations of the activities.
- Research In-Market trends and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Not more than one year post-NYSC experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed