Recruiting Team Lead, Application/Software Development at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
IT and Telecoms
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Application/Software Development
- Our client requires team lead with hands-on experience in planning, developing of applications and project/functional team management.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role.
In addition, the team lead technical role will include:
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Database programming/Script development, deployment and support.
- Data Analytics and product development.
- Data reporting and visualization.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
The team lead non-technical role will include:
- Managing the business intelligence and analytics team, and their deliverables.
- Managing the application development team, and their deliverables.
- Managing all projects assigned to the team and ensuring prompt delivery.
- Translating new initiatives to projects and ensuring prompt delivery.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 6-8 years practical experience in software application development, management information system reporting, business intelligence BI and/or data science.
- Expertise and hands on experience with programming languages/technologies such as
- PHP, Python, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non-relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python and PHP.
- Good data analytics and presentation skills with software like Crystal reports and Tableau.
- Strong knowledge of Laravel, Flask, Django and any workflow PHP and Python framework.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Knowledge in other database systems (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP).
- Must be knowledgeable in frontend development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as FileZilla, coreftp etc.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.