Need for a NYSC HR-Volunteer at Intuivar Limited
Intuivar Limited - Our client, a Nigerian based professional service organization is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC HR-Volunteer
- Good HND/University degree in any discipline
- Ability to work with all MS office packages.
- Excellent communication abilities- Both written and spoken
- We are currently expanding nationwide and seeking young and analytical NYSC members who are enthusiastic about starting a career in HR and management consulting. Interested and eligible candidates who have graduated but are yet to proceed for NYSC can also apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to helping to plan, execute and manage projects, you:
- Must be willing and available to work remotely
- Must be willing and available to volunteer for a minimum of 4 hours a day
- Must be willing and available to attend all training sessions
- Must be willing and available to work
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with other volunteers
- Letter of commendation
- Verifiable evidence of work experience
- Post volunteering mentoring
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed