StreSERT Services Limited - We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Representative
The job holder will be responsible for supporting the business by handling customers’ complaints, responding to their inquiries and resolving issues on basic banking services. Provide assistance to customers through account opening and maintenance, information on the Bank’s products and services, as well as ensuring timely and exceptional service delivery in order to delight customers
Responsibilities and Duties
- Escalate all customer care issues to the Head of Customer Service/Service Manager and follow through on corrective measures.
- Sell the Bank’s products and services to existing customers and intending prospects.
- Ensure a seamless flow of business transactions by communicating necessary information to the customers and bank departments as required.
- Disseminate basic technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the bank to internal and external customers.
- Open all account types in the bank for various customers and ensure all accounts have complete documentation.
- Treat customers request and instructions on their various accounts and ensure they are satisfied with services provided.
- Attend to customers’ complaints, request, instructions, enquires etc.
- Arrange all documents and account opening packages appropriately.
- Request for transaction instruments e.g. cheque books, ATM cards etc. upon customers’ request.
- Handle account maintenance activities; balance enquiry, freezing / unfreezing of account, placing of lien, reactivation of dormant accounts.
- Initiate the set-up of standing order.
- Issue and activate all card products; VPAY, Debit Card, Netsafe, Master and Visa cards to eligible customers.
- Carry out all other bank services as delegated by the Head of Customer Service or Service Manager.
Qualifications, Competences & Skills Required
- Minimum of HND in any discipline.
- Experience in Banking operations for at least 2 years will be an added advantage
- Must be between 25 and 30 years of age
- Must be willing to move around the company branches – (Ikeja) & (Lagos Island).
- Must be proficient in the use of the computer system (Microsoft office suite), Customer service skills, Attention to Details, Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills, Problem Solving Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Monthly Take Home– N80,000
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using the job title as subject of the application before July 2nd, 2021.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed