2 Openings for Support Staff - Cleaners at Kids r Key Academy
Kids r Key Academy is a family-centered educational facility currently providing early childhood education in a safe, serene and secured environment. We are located at I PENT 7 housing estate, Karasana.Opposite Public Service Commission Dutse/Kubwa expressway.
Kids r Key is looking for highly motivated, experienced and focused individuals to fill the esteemed position below:
Job Title: Support Staff - Cleaner
Location: Karasana, Abuja
Slots: 2 Openings
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: September, 2019
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone and with a partner or team
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Able to work nights, weekends, and occasional holidays.
Cleaner Duties and Responsibilities
- Dusting and cleaning ceiling vents, surface areas, and counter surfaces
- Performing general sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of hardwood, laminate, or tiled floors
- Using vacuuming equipment; vacuums and cleans carpets, perform further treatments such as shampoo or stain-removal as needed
- Disposing of trash from bins and containers
- Polishing furniture and room accessories as needed
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in private and public bathrooms
- Cleaning windows, glass surfaces, and mirrors
- Maintaining and upkeep of all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products
- Ensuring safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Keeping all public spaces neat and tidy
- Reporting repairs and replacements needed when encountered on the job.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com Identify the position for which application is submitted in the email subject.
For More Information: Call 08086671571 & 09060777375.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed