Logistics / Distribution Manager at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria, ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Distribution Manager
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Employment Type: Part-time
- A logistics or distribution manager’s key task is to organise the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods, and to ensure that orders are fulfilled (carried out) correctly.
- There's some overlap with the position of warehouse manager, although logistics managers' work is at a more macro level – they analyse logistical problems and plan transportation routes for vehicles carrying goods, for example.
Other responsibilities include:
- Organising shipments
- Coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- Operating IT systems to manage timings, costs and stock levels
- Analysing data to assess performance.
- Discover logistical problems and devise plans for improvement
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies liaising with and managing staff and shifts monitoring stock and managing waste ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of FSLC / OND / NCE qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- The ability to work well in a team, as well as to manage and motivate others, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think creatively interpersonal skills
- Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data logical.
- Reasoning and time-management ability
- The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed