Business Development Executive at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) - Kaduna, Kano and Katsina
KADUNA , KANO , KATSINA ,
Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern part of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of astute electrical problem solving skills,a passion for customer service and a can do attitude, ABN aims to stay at the fore front of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and management practices that sees the Quality control of every task. Our safety systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 priority. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the environment and the Quality of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Zaria - Kaduna, Kano and Katsina
Employment Type: Full-time
- The basic aim of business development executives, also known as business development representatives, is to increase the amount of revenue a business gains by generating more leads.
- This role differs from that of an account executive due to the emphasis on new clients: a business development executive is more likely to be employed by a company looking to expand its client base, perhaps by breaking out into new sectors or using new methods of reaching and communicating with potential leads.
- So, creative and strategic thinking is likely to be essential. Maintaining current business relationships will still be important, however.
Day to day responsibilities might include:
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments in the industry
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – this could include reaching out on social media, phoning, emailing or meeting in person
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients.
- Keeping on top of administrative tasks – such as updating CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Holding presentations and demonstrations for potential clients
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND, BA , MBA qualification.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awarenessthe ability to think creatively and strategically
- Organisational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targetsresiliencebasic IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed