Caret is a full-service customer experience company that supports high growth companies in providing exceptional experiences to maintain customer satisfaction with their products and services. We do this by sourcing, upskilling and managing highly talented people to handle support needs for our clients. We provide five core services for our clients: (1) customer support audits, (2) customer service documentation, (3) customer support training, (4) hiring and onboarding customer support representatives, and (5) outsourced customer support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- As part of an ongoing engagement, we are looking to hire customer success representatives for a full-time remote position.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will act as the first point of contact for customers with requests or complaints, and are expected to provide information and resolve issues in an exceptional way.
- Ultimately, we are looking for people who don’t just respond quickly to requests, but solve problems to make our customers’ experience of our products better.
What We Are Looking For
- We are looking for problem solvers who are genuinely excited about helping people get unstuck. Our ideal candidate is curious, empathetic and detail oriented.
- You are a great communicator, proactive and responsive.
- You can troubleshoot and investigate how to address a problem, and you go beyond what customers ask for to identify what they actually need.
- You strive for excellence in all you do, and you understand the value of responding in a timely and efficient manner to customer requests in a way that maintains high customer satisfaction.
A Day in This Role
A typical day for you in this role looks like:
- Managing inbound email requests from customers in a prompt and professional manner
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Escalating complex requests through appropriate channels
- Following up with customers to ensure resolution
- Occasionally calling customers to resolve issues quicker (in the event of prolonged email back and forths)
- Keeping records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
What You Should Have / Be Able To Do
- In this role, you will be dealing with at least 50 tickets everyday. These are a combination of inquiries, requests and complaints from eager, sometimes impatient and disgruntled customers.
- We expect you would be able to respond to these messages in a calm and welcoming manner at all times.
You Should Also Have:
- Excellent writing, speaking, comprehension and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to details
- Empathy and patience
- Ability to be proactive, take ownership and initiative
- A passion for building amazing products and user experiences
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A working laptop that you know how to use dexterously
- Familiarity with Google Suite
What You Don’t Need
- A university degree or prior experience in customer support roles
What You Can Expect in the Hiring Process
- Step 1: Application form
- Step 2: Aptitude test. Get to flex your skills by showing what you can do in a series of short exercises.
- Step 3: Intro call. Let’s learn more about you, share what we do, and answer any lingering questions on your mind.
- Step 4: Real-time assignment. Successful candidates will be required to write an essay ‘in-person’ to gauge their writing. (we can do this on zoom but it should be live writing)
- Step 5: Getting to know your team. Chat with potential teammates about what it's like to work in this role, and also discuss some of the technical requirements.
- Step 6: Offer stage and hiring wrap-up. You'll speak directly with the hiring manager to wrap up your applicant journey.
- Bonus if you are familiar with tools like Zendesk (or other CRM systems and practices).
Compensation and Benefits
- Expected salary: 85,000 Naira
- Work remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Monthly data stipend
- One-time remote office set-up
- Continuous learning and development initiatives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed