CTG Global - CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero-tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peacebuilding, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Administrator
Vacancy ID: VAC-6035
Start Date: 2021-07-10
CTG requires a dynamic and experienced Compliance Administrator who can support CTG Nigeria by ensuring all staff are properly enrolled in the various schemes required by the Nigeria Labour Law and by the Personal Income Tax Act. The incumbent may be required to travel to different States of Nigeria, security allowing.
Compliance Administrators are responsible for ensuring all compliance remittances required by Nigerian law are met, including:
- Identifying and creating a list of Federal and State IRS offices that accept electronic funds transfer and those that only accept monthly remittances by cheque; creating a database to collect and store this information
- Communicating with Federal and State IRS offices to assist with enrolling staff who are not yet enrolled in the PAYE scheme
- Preparing monthly remittances for PAYE; in some cases, these will be by electronic funds transfer and in other cases this may involve using a service such as DHL to send cheques to State IRS offices that are not yet online
- Ensuring that all PAYE remittances are made no later than the 10th day of each month for the preceding month
- Keeping accurate records of remittances.
- Reviewing all staff records to collect information on the Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) they are using
- Assisting unregistered staff with registration in a certified PFA of their choosing
- Contacting Pension Fund Administrators to introduce them to CTG and to inform them of the staff for whom we will be making monthly remittances
- Preparing an accurate schedule of monthly remittances
- Carrying out spot checks with staff to ensure that they are receiving their alerts each month and following up for those staff who are experiencing issues with their PFA
- Ensuring that all staff are registered with the National Housing Fund scheme
- Liaising with Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria to ensure consultant monthly remittances
- Ensuring that CTG Nigeria Ltd and its employees are registered with the NHIS scheme
- Assisting with the selection of an HMO for the company
- Ensuring all staff have registered with a Health Care Provider (HCP) from the approved list from NHIS
- The Compliance Administrator will report to the Country Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a relevant discipline is essential. Master’s Degree in Accounting is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience in Nigeria with an International NGO or International Company
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience in payroll administration, PAYE remittances and remittances to PFAs
- Recent experience working directly with Federal and State IRS and with PFAs
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant payroll and accounting experience is required
- Knowledge of and experience with both the PITA and the Nigeria Labour Law is required
- Experience working with the UN or on other large donor funded project & programs
- Experience working for a global international organisation.
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in Nigeria (essential).
- This position is only open to Nigerian nationals.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong organisational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management experience.
- Client relationship experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving skills.
- Dedication, commitment & flexibility.
- HR communication skills.
- The Compliance Administrator has no supervisory responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role and preference is given for national candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed