Sales Manager (Hygiene - Institutional) at a Manufacturing Company - OutsideIn HR Limited
Marketing and Sales
OutsideIn HR Limited - Our client in the Manufacturing Sector who offers a range of specialty chemicals and value-added products to industries that are manufacturing products for Personal Care, Soap & Detergents, Cleaning & Hygiene Chemicals, across Nigeria and West Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Hygiene - Institutional)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales Manager - Institutional - The job is to drive and achieve sales of the hygiene business products and services in assigned customer segment and defined geographical territory.
- To develop existing as well as new customers, trends analysis and to monitor consumption, technological and demographic factors so that opportunities maybe capitalized and effects of competitive activities may be minimized.
- To build effective customer relationship and win confidence of customers as trusted supplier.
- The job requires you be on field most of your time and meet customers, identify business opportunity.
- To develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Business Director.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To drive the process in accordance of applicable SOP's and policies.
Day to Day Management:
- To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
- To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To train team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of team.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of team.
- To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by regular customer meeting, territory visits, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- Key Accounts - To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B and Institutional Sales.
- Bachelors'Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales with minimum 2 years of latest experience in selling products to Institutions (Hospital, Corporate House, Hotels, Malls, Banks, Universities etc)
- Must have handled minimum 3-5 direct reportees at managerial level.
- Frequent travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed