Synapse Services is the largest provider of Private Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. It is a member of the Intersect Consortium. The largest consortium of mental health related organizations in West Africa.
We provide patient centered care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will lead the Business team in executing business and marketing initiatives.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services
- Building effective working relationships with community partners such as Psychiatrists, Treatment Centers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Establish partnerships with Government, Organized Private Sector, Manufacturing Companies, etc
- Develop a yearly business development plan & strategies for the organization
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Study Customer needs to properly direct sales efforts
- Have a good understanding of the business’s products and services and be able to advise clients about them
- Communicate new product & service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development of marketing literature
- Manage and retain relationships with existing clients
- Increase client base
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiative
- Write business proposals and reports
- Draft and review contracts
- Create Weekly & Monthly Reports
- Analyze Team performance against Set targets and goals
- Update relevant logs and meet up with record keeping requirements
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Responsible for proposal writing, regularly prepare, review and submit commercial bids and proposals
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients and network to increase Olive Prime’s visibility
- Participate in conducting market research and analyze activities to ensure that the organization is competitive in the marketplace, on a local and national rating
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Actively involved in identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
Requirements and Experience
- HND or B.Sc. in Marketing or related field with proven work experience in Business Development Capacity
- Minimum of six (6) - eight (8) years’ experience in business development
- Knowledge of the behavioral Health Sector & Health care experience is desirable
- A Master's Degree is desirable.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Market Knowledge
- Sales focused and target driven
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent Content development and presentation skill
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Excellent organizational and Time management skills
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed