Quality Assurance / Quality Control Supervisor at Greystone Consulting Limited
Greystone Consulting Limited - We specialize in the provision and management of contract staff as well as the selection and general recruitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Supervisor
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Quality Assurance / Quality Control Manager.
- He/She will monitor,inspect and test materials for production,and products to ensure adherence to the established quality standards.
- In conjuction with the HOD,direct audit activities commensurate to the production schedules.
- To support the HOD in review of the quality assurance policies and Procedures.
- Ensure compliance with Health,Safety and Environment regulations.
- To interpret quality control system to people within the organization
- To assist the HOD in evaluating adequency of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- In conjunction with the HOD,plan,conduct,monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished products quality
- Investigating customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- To support the HOD in analyzing data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- To recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Evaluation audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Generate weekly,monthly and annual report on level of compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Generate periodic reports on monitoring,testing and inspection of materials and products at ensuring the best quality in the finished products
- Generate reports on Investigated customer complaints,non-conformance issues and solutions proffered and implemented
- Generate periodic reports on Health and Safety issues
Educational / Professional Qualification:
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in Food Science / Food Technology, Biological Sciences etc. Knowledge of tools,concepts and methodogies of QA/QC.
- Professional certification would be an added advantage.
- 4 years work experience as a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Supervisor in a Food/Beverage Industry
Other skills required:
- Leadership abilities
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Time management and schedulng
N100,000 - N120,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: %email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed