Accounting Officer at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL) is an Information Technology Company with core competence in GPS Car Tracking, CCTV Surveillance systems, Website/ Mobile App Development, Software Deployment, Electronic Data Management and cloud computing / File Tracking Systems, Access Control, Smart Home Automation Systems, GPS Drone Deployment, Training and Consultancy Services and our track records speak volumes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of the AccountOfficer will include the following:
- Daily imputation of financial entries into the accounting software
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statement, Reconciliation of Ledgers, and Resolving of the Differences.
- Banking transactions.
- Monitoring of Accounts Receivables and Payables.
- Administrational duties.
- Petty cash management.
- Proper daily filing system in the account department.
The following are a must for this application:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 1 year experience in accounting and financial transactions.
- The applicant should be versatile in the usage of accounting packages especially Sage 50/Sage ERP/ Peach tree.
- The applicant should be available to resume immediately if successful.
- The applicant should be very skillful in the usage of Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- The applicant should have worked in a structured organization and familiar with the smooth running of the Account Department and the organization as a whole.
- The applicant should be able to work independently or with little supervision after been fully inducted into the operations of the organization and the account department.
The applicant must be versatile with the following skills:
- Financial Statement Preparation, Reporting, Analysis and Interpretation.
- Management Account Reporting, Budgeting and Variance Analysis.
- Advanced Knowledge in Accounting Entries Treatment.
- Internal Controls, Auditing, Payroll Administration and Strategic Financial Planning.
- Advance Microsoft Office Suite Knowledge, Business Planning, Tax Planning & Management and Working Capital Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed