A provider of end-to-end Human Resources business solutions to professional firms in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Chief Operation Manager.
- We are currently looking for a qualified and innovative Operations officer to increase the efficiency and profitability of our company operations. The Operations officer will be responsible for the development of company policies, monitor compliance, and oversee projects and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilties
Other responsibilities of the Operations officer include:
- Reporting to the Operation Manager about our company processes and procedures.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking company operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the companyOverseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance review.
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationships.
- Constant generation and management of leads for the company.
- Minimum of OND in a management course or its related field.
- Proven work experience (At least 3 years) working in any amanagerial capacity in a structured
- Exposure to global best practices.
- Hands on experience with a CRM software and MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Operations Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: You will not be considered without a cover letter.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed