Business Development Associate (Kano) at an International Organization - PoweredUp Consulting
PoweredUp Consulting - Our client, an International Organization that seeks to empower women, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Associate will assist and guide the organization in growing and developing their business ventures to bring clean energy access to local communities within the state.
- The ideal candidate will bring a commitment to our client’s mission of creating energy access for everyone, everywhere. The ideal candidate should possess the ability to work independently with a strong background in training, mentoring and strong past experience in understanding business and marketing. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- This position is full time contract job and may require frequent travel to develop and support the network of entrepreneurs.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of experience.
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Team-oriented and flexible
- Demonstrated experience working with small business
- Demonstrated facilitation and coaching experience
- Community leadership / sale experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and at least one local language
- Strong IT and social media skills
- Strong record keeping skills, attention to details
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Strong customer service orientation.
- N70, 000 Monthly Salary plus Commission, HMO, Call Credits, Transport Allowance and other Benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. e.g "Business Development Associate - Kano State"
Note: Strictly for female candidates residing in Kano State.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed