Technical Engineer at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Engineer
- Work to improve the process of making products, potato chips, corn chips.
- Designing new equipment, processes, procedures and systems
- Purchasing and installing equipment
- Repairing equipment
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating production problems
- Making improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Diagnosing faults
- Planning and organising maintenance
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and research and development staff.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 4+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs, and related software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Male only.
- Age: 35 - 45.
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Good leadership skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Must be Abuja based
- Only apply if conditions above is met and suited.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed