GBioMed Nigeria Limited is a fast growing company with currently 4 branches across Nigeria. We deal in the Sales/Supply/Procurement, Installation, Maintenance and Repairs of Medical, Laboratory, Teaching and Research Equipment, Reagents and Consumables.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Lagos, and Ibadan - Oyo
- Strong understanding of Medical, Laboratory, Teaching and Research Equipment.
- Team work and excellent problem solving
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with capability to manage own workload.
- B.Sc/HND in Medical, Laboratory or other Allied Science fields from a reputable higher institution of learning
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Sales and Marketing
- Experience and knowledge in maintenance and Installation of equipment in a scientific or medical company will be an added advantage.
- Ability to meet targets
- Work with less supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Report writing skill
- Attention to details and good listener.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Meeting sales targets.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and location as subject of the email. Example: Sales Officer.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed