Digital Marketing Officer / HR Assistant at Monmartt Kids
Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers. We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure.
We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer / HR Assistant
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 9am - 7pm
Working Days: Mondays - Saturday
- With responsibility for a varied range of Corporate Services support activity, this role assists in the effective delivery of the Corporate Services platform. Finance / accounting knowledge is required to make and monitor various transactions.
- The successful applicant will need to demonstrate that they are able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- They will need to exercise good judgement and they will also need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills including time management and the ability to prioritise effectively
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all payments and receipts at the cash office. Ensure prompt replenishment is made and assist NCA team with preparation and authorisation of cheques from the weekly batches, if any. Review expenses and claims, daily documentation of cash transactions and ensure monthly checks are carried out by delegated authority (cash transactions)
- Preparation of all MOPOL payment schedules and sending it off for processing, also ensuring any payment issues are resolved as soon as possible and Prepare debit memos and MIRs .
- Liaise with and communicate with the bank representatives for helping new staff with opening of personal accounts, contacting the back when there are ATM issues, and advice on any issue that relates to bank transactions, payments, or national regulations that may affect the mission.
- Ensure proper documentation of minutes of meeting during the regular finance update meeting, contractors meeting, CS meeting, amongst others.
- Perform other basic administrative functions: filing of documents, maintenance of bank implant files, posting of monthly exchange rates on pin board, dissemination of timely information, BT Payments list, email responses, and filing.
Human Resources (35%):
- Database management and updating of staff personnel files.
- Preparation of staff letters and documentation.
- Assist the Human Resource Officer with new staff on-boarding and enrolment.
- Maintain accurate HMO staff lists.
- Providing support to the Learning & Development function.
- Providing cover to the Human Resource Officer when required.
General Administration (20%):
- Stationary Store Management- Addressing all stationery requisitions, reorders, update of occasional stock count, proper documentation and handling of the store on Wednesdays. (Store management)
- Procurement Responsibilities- Liaise with procurement team to ensure or prevent stock out and placement of special orders; proper receipt and waybill is received. Filing of all BDHC property documents and ensuring correct item description and details.
Resources Managed (Staff And Expenditure):
- Cash office
- Stationary store
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
N50,000 - N70,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed