Python Web (Django) Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
IT and Telecoms
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Web (Django) Developer Intern
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for Interns with skills & experience using Django framework.
- The Python Developer Intern will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- The primary focus for the role will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well
- We require a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related course
Experience and Skills:
- Candidates should have a minimum of six months experience
- Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively independently and on a team, great attention to detail & highly organized.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please also select "Student/ NYSC/ PreNYSC" as your category while filling your application.
- Students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current/ prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja are welcome to apply.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed