Logistics Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Process all accommodation requests according to company policy and make necessary record available for departmental reports.
- Maintain accurate statistics of transit accommodation usage in Lagos using the relevant software and generate weekly and monthly reports of usage.
- Prepare Local Purchase Order (LPO) for the Hotels based on accommodation reservation made with them for payment process.
- Ensure all transit guests accommodated have transport arrangement to and from Hotels and guest houses in a safe manner.
- Receive invoices for approval and ensure that charges are in accordance with the purchase order before sending invoice for processing.
- Determine accommodation locations for JV staff on transit in Lagos
- Filing and archiving copies of LPO and invoices.
- Attends to other unforeseen travels administrative jobs that may arise from time to time.
- Inspect and organize pre-check –in at the Hotel for VIP guests and Top management staff to ensure good accommodation of company executives and VIP.
- Coordinates pick - ups/drop-offs of passengers to/fro guest houses, hotels and office locations.
- Liaise with security department for timely provision of escort for all airport shuttle movements.
- Ensures that information regarding local and international flights dispatched is communicated to all concerned.
- Performs any other task assigned by the hierarchy
- HND / B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably within the oil and gas industry.
- Basic knowledge of the computer.
- Good interpersonal skill and capable of working under minimum supervision.
- Courteous, good natured, patient, detailed and sufficient capacity to manage pressures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed