Developer / Senior Developer - Backend (Remote) at Workarena
IT and Telecoms
Workarena is a fast and reliable technical recruitment platform that helps employers to find their desired tech talents in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Developer / Senior Developer - Backend (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We love solving hard problems together because the hardest challenges are often the most rewarding.
- You will have an opportunity to create products that will disrupt the industry.
- Providing customer delight is not just a phrase for us - It’s our mantra, Voice will always be heard - we encourage different points of view.
- Do you aspire to be a tech ninja? Do you have a passion for building world-class? We want people who go deep and understand the fundamentals
- Development and maintenance of automatic regression tests suites used in the product delivery process
- Development and maintenance of testing frameworks supporting the automatic regression testing
- Management and tracking of automatic regression test suite execution You will own some or all of a product/feature. You will also mentor others, read and review code, maintain code, deploy code, tune the performance of systems.
Education / Skills Required
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
- We’re looking for 2 - 4years of experience.
- Good exposures to RESTful API concept and JSON.
- Experience in JPA and Microservices preferred.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS.
- Proficient understanding of development tools such as SVN, GIT
- Product Development Experience preferred.
- Preferred with Mongo DB experience/knowledge.
- Exposure to JIRA Management and Scrum Framework preferred.
- Good at Team handling.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English (Oral and Writing).
- N250,000 - N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed