Cosmetics Production Manager (Nigerian / West African & Expatriate) at a Cosmetics Production Company
A Cosmetics Production Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cosmetics Production Manager (Nigerian / West African & Expatriate)
- We are looking for a highly skilled Cosmetic Production Manager to develop new formulae as well as optimize mdlor reformulate existing ones and properly manage our cosmetics production factory.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively develops commercially feasible new skincare products or modifies existing ones
- Designs & products experiments requiring the selection of equipment & materials for the delivery of the Project
- Conduct stability testing and troubleshoot unstable formulas to ensure commercial feasibility
- Maintain working knowledge od raw material innovations and emerging research in the cosmetic science field by proactively researching new concepts materials, processes and technical opportunities
- Source and validate new raw materials according to internal standards
- Maintain a working knowledge of cosmetic regulations for cosmetics / active ingredient regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- HND, B.Sc Degree or M.Sc Degree qualification in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cosmetic Science or related scientific discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed