Apply as Head Spotter at ANYWASH (Nigeria) Limited
ANYWASH (Nigeria) Limited is a full service, eco-friendly, professional Garment and Textile Cleaning Service Provider dedicated to consistently provide high customer satisfaction by rendering quality laundry and customer services, furnish a clean, enjoyable atmosphere, and offer differentiated laundry services with a superior finish at a competitive price / value relationship with its Customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Spotter
- Must be a Self-motivated Human of any Gender and Age with a track record of successfully leading a team.
- Must be Literate and particularly proficient in Speaking and Writing English.
- Must possess a valid means of Identification. Preferably a Permanent Voters Card.
- Must be very familiar with the Processing Operations of Laundry and Dry Cleaning equipment for Garment and Textile Care such as the ones in the attached video.
- Must be very familiar with Fabric Analysis i.e. identification of fabric type and nature;
- Must be very familiar with the identification of fabric information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events;
- Must be very familiar with Stain Spotting (Pre and Post Cleaning) for ascertaining the composition and selection of appropriate Stain Removal Processes.
- Must possess the ability to Research and Formulate Cleaning Processes i.e. Equipment Selection, Cleaning Program Selection and Cycle Selection based on a good knowledge of how Temperature, Mechanical Action, Chemical Action and Time interact with ALL Fabric types without compromising their integrity.
- Must possess the ability to execute a Cleaning Process i.e Controlling Operations of Equipment or Systems, Mixing Cleaning Agents, Stain Spotting and Removal etc.
- Must understand Quality Control i.e. Process Documentation, Process Monitoring, Process Performance Measurement, Process Performance Improvement etc.
- Must understand Product/Service Development and be a part of Product/Service Creation, Product/Service Testing, Product/Service Quality, Product/Service Performance etc.
- Must understand the concept of Service Fulfillment and Service Delivery.
- Must possess a high level of appreciation for Science, Technology, Business and a Green Environment.
The Main Responsibilities of the Head Spotter include:
- Working as an integral part of the operations and support teams providing the Upstream and Downstream sections of the business with Programming (Cleaning Process Selection) direction and Work Order assignment.
- In other words, the Head Spotter SHALL analyse the garment/fabric received from the upstream, select the cleaning processes and hardware/equipment to be used and assign the work to be done downstream while ensuring Quality Control from end to end.
- Overall, the Head Spotter SHALL contribute immensely to ensuring that the attached process diagram leads to sufficiently high Customer Retention.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (pitch) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed