Primly Premium Solutions Limited (PPS) is a technology Solution Company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life. Our goal is simple - using technology to solve societal problems.
We design web applications, database solutions and offer consultancy services. Our flagship product: www.itemregistry.com.ng was recently launched in partnership with Item Registry UK and aims to reduce item theft in Nigeria by combating the sale of stolen items.
We are a fun and energetic team with a culture of excellence. At PPS we understand it takes a team to thrive - Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. We are expanding our team, looking for talented and passionate individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketer
- PPS is looking for a Content Marketer with a passion for writing. S/he will be responsible for creating engaging content for Technology affiliated and Mental Health Organizations to attract and convert prospects into customers.
- Deliver an effective Content Strategy and calendar for multiple organizations
- Develop Content for Social Media handles and communicate through storytelling
- Write a minimum of 5 Articles per week whilst maintaining SEO best practices
- Research and write content for weekly Newsletters
- Write clear marketing copy for Videos, Sales Pitches, Social Media Adverts, etc. to promote our products/services.
- Drive all content marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Business Development team and integrate content marketing strategy.
- Integrate all marketing channels and optimize all content for SEO.
- Constantly improve and learn on the job.
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Over 2 years cognate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Strong command of the English Language
- Able to proofread and write free of grammatical and spelling errors
- Thorough understanding of Mail Chimp and or other Email Marketing Services.
- Able to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience building rapport and creating strong relationships.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Able to grasp technical and product-related concepts quickly and communicate in a way non-technical people can easily understand.
How to Apply
Interested and quualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Feel free to include a portfolio of your published articles and past work.
Login And Apply