Sales and Marketing Executives at Qraftmedia Solutions Limited
Marketing and Sales
QraftMedia is a Design Agency, combining the power of CREATIVITY with TECHNOLOGY delivering excellent service across Nigeria, bringing out your BRAND in style. We also made it possible for you to shop for designs on our website and print, now that’s exciting. Browse through hundreds of beautiful templates for your desired print products, select your template of choice or send in your classification and we will print and deliver to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Shomolu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- The candidate should be able to establish and maintain business relationships.
- Develop sales strategies to achieve business and sales goals.
- Monitor industry trends and market competitors to support sales goals.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the sales and marketing department within the company.
- Provide forecasts to leadership for sales and marketing organizations.
- Coordinate Sales Presentations.
- To manage business openings, Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Manage the company's existing customers.
- Build and Manage team.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Minimum of ND, HND, B.Sc in Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, etc.
- Experience Level:Entry level.
- Experience Length:1 year
- Minimum of 1 - 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Agile, willing to learn, creative, good interpersonal skill, able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- The job role is opened preferably to Female candidates.
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly with additional incentives (Commission).
- There is the availability of a driver and pool vehicle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply