Sales Representative at Alternative Advert Limited
Marketing and Sales
Alternative Adverts Limited is one of the leading digital marketing agency in Lagos. We assist organizations to - build awareness and reputation, provide different metrics for campaign, optimize advertisement on google, social media platform for best result and enable targeting users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Entry level
- We are seeking a driven, self-motivated marketer to join our organization. In this position, you will be required to plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programmes, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by our firm and its competitors, and identify potential customers.
- Develop marketing strategies with the goal of maximizing our firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring the firm's customers are satisfied. Also pursuing sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and communication software to reach new prospects.
- You will be employed as a marketer for Alternative Advert wherein your duty is primarily to drive sales to the company by marketing their services and onboarding new customers.
- Devising and presenting unique selling/marketing ideas and strategies you intend to use to generate sales and also meet your individual and departmental targets.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and other Promotional activities.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Conducting and analyzing market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs; Compiling and distributing financial data to identify and define audiences
- Coordinating internal marketing, organization’s culture, and monitoring performance
- Develop proposals and delivers presentations to new clients based on their business needs; Prepares and presents reports on targets, goals, sales, and prospects.
- Reviews and negotiates service level, and terms/conditions with existing and prospective clients
- Performs ROI assessment to determine if a sale is profitable, and forwards as appropriate, to Management for approval.
- Negotiates pricing closes deals handles complaints or objections.
- Minimum Qualification: Primary 6
- Experience Length: 1 year or more with proven experience in marketing, sales or business development organization(s)
- A great asset for a Marketing Executive will be a good team player, communication skills and networking ability, adaptability, strong attention to detail, good organization and planning skills, creativity and writing skills, commercial awareness.
- Experience in Customer Management Solutions like CRM, ERP, and Contact Center solutions is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach are a must.
N75,000 - N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected candidates would be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed