Quality Assurance Analyst at Workarena
Workarena helps Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and Individuals Boost their Productivity and Increase their Profitability. We Connect Top Employers with Quality Candidates and Equip individuals with Resources and Digital Skills to Prepare them for the Future of Work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an analytical thinker to join our team as the Quality Analyst. The Quality Analyst will work closely with the IT department to identify and remedy system and software defects.
- This role requires a professional with a keen eye for details who can work resourcefully and efficiently to assure the quality of programs, software and systems.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Analyze and understand the requirement.
- List out positive and negative test scenarios and test cases
- Providing inputs on high-level test scenarios, challenges, and risks • Responsible for guaranteeing a level of quality for the end client, and to help the software development team to identify problems early in the process
- Document testing protocols
- Troubleshoot testing failures and monitor internal control system.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 3 years relevant work experience.
- Good to have knowledge about security and performance testing
- Minimum one year of experience in banking or finance domain is a must
- Strong experience with Selenium to automate web portal, Appium to automate Android & iOS app is a must
- Strong experience in Java is a must.
N250,000 - N300,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed