Technical Head, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Head, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineer
- MEP Engineer responsible for planning and design in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, and plumbing (MEP)practice including developing policies standard, inspection procedure and evaluation tools for MEP concerns.
- MEP Engineer prepares, review drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for the mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing work as well as giving advice on the installation of various types of building services.
- Evaluating tenders received for Mechanical, Electrical, and plumbing works.
- The MEP engineer Job Description includes the management of the MEP team to ensure that the day-to-day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the ongoing progress of the project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- MEP Engineer must prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
- MEP Engineer must provide technical advice to supervisor and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- MEP System must analyze mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- MEP Engineer must plan, organize the review, and evaluate the work of in-house employee, sub-contractors, and others.
- MEP Engineer has to knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD,andConstruction Project management software.
- Manage the technical day-to-day work of the MEP team.
- Attend project, site progress, and any mechanical services-related technical meetings as required.
- Construction procedures and practices
- Computer literate with relevant construction experience with working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- Pay maximum Attention to Details.
- Possess good quality mindset. Quality of work must be 100%.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed