Information Technology (IT) and Digital Marketing Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited
IT and Telecoms
Nextier is a multi-competency public service advisory firm and think tank with experience bringing diverse actors together to address governance problems in complex environments. Nextier has core competencies in policy research, strategy, finance, monitoring and evaluation, and strategic communication. Nextier consultants bring deep knowledge of their industries; deliver rigorous analysis, and present pragmatic solutions to produce practical, sustainable, and high impact results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (IT) and Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Key Areas of Accountability
General Information Technology and Digital Marketing responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to every business process and employee across all business units.
- Preserve assets, network access, information security, backup systems and control structures for the firm.
- Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction on Nextier platforms.
- Design, code and modify websites from layout to functionality according to the firm’s specifications.
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly designs and ensure the use of logical navigation.
- Troubleshoot website downtime and server related issues.
- Maintain IT equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, install new hardware and software, and perform other related tasks.
- Installation of operating systems and configuration of email accounts and manage user email accounts on Office 365 platform.
- Ensure all IT peripherals and devices are fully configured and are all in good working condition (e.g., switches, routers, laptops, projectors, scanners, printers, cables, etc.).
- Resolve software & hardware issues and repairs and maintain proper documentation of all IT devices across all business units.
- Keeping log sheet of network/system/application downtimes and proffer suggestions/solutions.
- Work with Network providers whenever there is downtime for timely response and communicating resolutions to all business units.
- Handle purchases of IT hardware/software needed by the business.
- Manage IT equipment and computer systems and ensure data recovery.
Other Specific Responsibilities/ Tasks: (if/when applicable)
- Undertakes any additional tasks as assigned by Team leads, and Partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computing related qualifications.
- Experience in website developing, algorithm design and design and development.
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress web development is required.
- Adeptness with social media and digital marketing tools including Google AdSense, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Sound knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- Able to solve complex problems and analyze information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV, and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed