Rimdinado International Limited, is a leading human capital consultancy firm that provides HR and business process services to small and medium scale enterprises. We are building our capacities to become a foremost company
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3 years Proven experience as Operations Officer or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of Entertainment business processes and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Business and Result Oriented.
- People Management and performance management.
- Process Documentation and Management.
- Highly teachable and knowledgeable..
- Open to new ideas and highly coordinated.
N70,000 - N100,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed