Remediks Pharmacy, Abuja - We're a fast-growing retail Pharmacy brand, located in the heart of Abuja. Our team is made up of young vibrant and smart professionals who are passionate about delivering top-notch customer service to our patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Retail Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Pharmacy Assistant, under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Manager, will support the pharmacist in the day-to-day efficient running of the store, and ensure that the business delivers the best retail experience for customers every time.
- Filling and dispensing of prescriptions in accordance with the pharmacy code of ethics.
- Counselling and educating patients on how and when to take a prescribed medicine. This includes expected side effects and how to mitigate them.
- Packaging & Labeling Drugs appropriately, under the supervision of the Pharmacist.
- Professionally responding to all medical queries and referring to the pharmacist where appropriate.
- Using knowledge of basic symptoms to sell OTC medications and providing relevant information to customers.
- Counselling patients on the right use of OTC medicines
- Participating in health promotions
- Helping the store to grow its revenue and profitability
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift.
- Reconciling of daily sales and Petty Cash
- Treating customers with care and professionalism, to ensure they make Remediks their brand of choice.
- Ensuring that the store maintains the right Look and Feel at all times, by keeping the space clean, organized and free of clutter.
- Ensuring that shelves well stocked with the appropriate merchandize.
- Checking expiry date of products on a regular basis and reporting to the pharmacist.
- Ensuring that all supplies needed for the smooth running of the store are available.
- Adhering to the company's SOPs and Quality Standards
- A minimum of OND or Higher qualifications
- Previous experience in a Retail Pharmacy or Beauty storeis a MUST
- Additional qualifications and certifications will be an added advantage
- Must be a quick learner and a self-starter
- Entrepreneur-minded individual
- Customer-centric and people-oriented.
- Salary: N480,000 - N720,000 / Year
- 13th Month Allowance
- Great work Environment
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Store Discounts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only candidates with pharmacy or beauty store experience will be shortlisted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed