Employing a Nanny Recruiter at Icarella Childcare Service Limited
Icarella Childcare Service Limited is a human resources organization specifically involved in empowering women ages 18-45 to obtain gainful employment as professional childcare providers in homes, schools and companies.
Our elite clients are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nanny Recruiter
Recruiter's duties include the following:
- Planning and conducting nanny candidate marketing campaigns;
- Responding to and following up on nanny application inquiries;
- Liaising with, supervising and maintaining records of Sub agents;
- Conducting background verification of nanny candidate;
- Producing background, criminal and health verification reports;
- Providing orientation of new nanny candidates and ensuring all relevant documents are understood and signed;
- Partnering with law enforcement to ensure compliance of nanny candidates and enforcing disciplinary action on misconduct;
- Supporting with interview facilitation;
- Giving lectures;
- Managing all recruitment and/or background verification related services to independent consumers;
- Submitting weekly reports on the above duties; and
- Research, Monitoring and evaluation.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed