Front-end Developer at Upbase Limited
IT and Telecoms
Upbase - We are a team of young, result-driven professionals, committed to excellence and global standards. Solving high-impact problems with technology; changing lifestyle and business culture in Africa.
Upbase offers all the service and support you need to start and maintain smooth IT Operations for your business. From Web to Mobile, Systems Management, and Enterprise Solution; you are in great hands with Upbase.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer
- We are looking for Developers with a keen eye for design for the position of front end developer who will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- Successful candidates are required to work in teams alongside back end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- At least 2 years of experience in front end development
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with "Mobile Application Developer" as the subject of the e-mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed