Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa's coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation. We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- The customer relationship manager, along with the marketing unit would play an integral part in providing and maintaining exceptional customer experiences and customer success.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as a point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the Group and clients adhere to contract terms
- Liaise with other departments and entities to ensure a smooth operation and achievement of the marketing strategies and Group goals.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with finance to address customers’ needs
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Resource or Relationship Manager with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate's Name) as the subject of the mail e.g "Customer Relationship Manager, Enadama Group (John Luke)".
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed