Offer: Inventory Analyst at CasaBella Beauty - HealthPlus Limited
HealthPlus Limited - Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a structured organization
- Professional membership with CISCM, CILSCM is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience with business analysis and inventory management
- Ability to pay close attention to details in order to implement effective inventory control
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The Inventory Analyst would be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining procedures and protocols required for effective inventory control
Key Elements of the Role
- Partner with the company’s accounts receivables department to ensure that all transactions are being accounted for
- Work to resolve discrepancies between the amount of inventory and the amount of revenue quickly and accurately.
- Monitor inventory levels very closely and resolves any issues that may become apparent.
- Develop and implements systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Ensure seamless movement of products and inventory.
- Maintain records regarding inventory control, intake and sales.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides recommendations for better inventory control.
- Assist in inventory deliveries and shipment of inventory as required.
- Order new inventory from Procurement department as needed.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2019.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed