Gombe State College of Legal and Islamic Studies, Nafada is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the principal officer of the College. He/She is responsible to the provost for the day-to-day administration of the College. The Registrar is Secretary to Council.
- Candidate should possess a good honours degree from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have had working experience and also reach the rank of Principal Assistant Registrar or its equivalent in a tertiary institution.
- Candidates for this position shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership, must possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in both private and public life and must be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the College.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment shall be for single term of five (5) years. The position attract all rights and benefits of occupant of such offices as obtainable in laws of similar colleges.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Fifteen (15) copies of Applications (Typed) and Fifteen (15) copies of CV and photocopies of credentials. The CV should cover the following:
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Date and place of birth
- State of origin and Local Government Area
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Current contact address including telephone numbers and E-mail address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies/associations
- Honours and distinction (if any)
- Conferences attended with dates
- Community service
- Candidates should also request their three (3) referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to the Registrar, Gombe State College of Legal and Islamic Studies, Nafada, Gombe State.
All Applications are to be submitted in a seal envelope and marked "Application for the Post of Registrar" as applicable on the top right corner and addressed to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Gombe State College of Legal and Islamic Studies, Nafada,
Note: Applicants will be required to present the original copies of their credentials during interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed