Autopointe Quick Fits is an innovative auto repair workshop, which is specialized in the maintenance and service of automobiles such as cooperate vans, government buses, personal sedan, private cars, etc. Through the use of modern days inspection kits, computerized equipment and competent workforce with vast experience across all models and industry standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ilorin-Kwara & Ibadan-Oyo
Job Status: Full Time Job
- Provide direct oversight and guidance on the workshop operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordination of Branch Workshop Operations
- Supervise the maintenance and repair of automobiles
- Prepare and analyze reports, diagnose operating problems and plan employee work assignments.
- Coordinate the ordering of material, parts, tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain contact with internal customers on automotive problems and do follow-up after services.
- Perform other supervisory duties as assigned.
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of Company Standards for Business Controls and meet management’s expectations for effective internal business controls.
- Prepare and submit daily work reports
- Monitor workshop job bookings for the workshop
- Coordinate workshop personnel for job executions upon receipt of the customer’s agreement.
- Monitor parts requisitions and approve all requests for parts from the Spare Parts Unit.
- Giving necessary feedback to the SPU regarding required stock of auto parts.
- Ensure workshop personnel are properly equipped and kitted in compliance with health and safety measures.
- Monitor cleanliness and general tidiness of the workshop.
- Approve job quotations and maintain a record of all quotations sent out to customers.
- Ensure all workshop activities are carried out in line with best practice and defined policies and procedures.
- Keeping all equipment, tools and special tools clean and in proper shape at all times.
- Monitor the follow-up system for PMS (Preventive Maintenance Service) and regular routine service (Quick service)
- Ensure prompt service delivery to all customers.
- Recommending disciplinary measures to Management on personnel matters as touching the Workshop staff.
- Enforcing and maintaining a high-level of discipline and integrity in the workshop.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports as required
- Ensure proper maintenance of company assets assigned to the workshop.
- Liaising with Accounts Department if credit limit for a customer is reached or exceeded.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Vehicles & Automobiles)
- Must be technically sound with at least 5years experience on practical workshop activities
- Extensive experience in the repair / maintenance of automobiles
- Extensive experience in the Automobile industry and administrative procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of workshop safety practices.
- Ability to develop and manage the safety and Quality policy and procedures
- Demonstrate supervisory and organizational skills.
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks (Additional).
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Valid driver’s license
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed