Apply as a Project Architect at Brookstone Property Limited
Brookstone Property is a full service real estate development company. We specialize in the entire lifecycle of a real estate project commencing with site acquisition, conceptualization, leasing/sales, securing financing and construction management to delivery and facilities management.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Project Architect
Job Level: Experienced
Job Type: Full-Time
Academic / Experience Qualifications
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Architecture
- Professional Qualification: NIA
- Experience: Minimum of 8 years in similar role.
- Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in architectural System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Excellent use of Architectural Software’s (i.e AutoCAD, Revit designs, etc)
- Proven experience in architectural document production and team coordination
- In-depth ability to read, develop and interpret architectural drawings
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts orally and graphically
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD Suite is required
- Experience and interest in high performance architectural design
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Architectural Practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for leading and managing projects from concept design stage, through development of design and all necessary stages or applications for statutory approvals, production information, specifications, tender process, including carrying out inspections of projects on site,
- Drawing and presentational skills in tasks reflecting all stages of design and construction Works
- Work collaboratively in a dynamic office setting, contributing to all phases of planning, design, construction administration and staff mentoring.
- Collaborate in the development of designs using hand sketching, AutoCAD, Revit, and other software.
- Guide team to develop high quality construction bid documents
- Review building codes and standards to evaluate design compliance
- Developing construction drawings and specifications that incorporate client, regulatory, and industry standards requirements
- Producing detailed working drawings and specifications
- Producing 3D drawings and other pictorial presentations for clarity.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required for a project
- Regular Site visits to check progress of construction
- Preparing Site reports during construction
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Supervise and coach trainees
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals report and escalate to management as needed
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed