Vacancy for a Machinist at an Indigenous Plastic Company
An indigenous Plastic Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machinist
- The Candidate should have proven experience as a machinist
- Experience in using and / or programming manual, semi-automated and automated tools also machine's (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Knowledge of the properties of the metals and others materials.
- Ability to read blueprint (schematic and manuals)
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of vocational training or an apprenticeship will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed