A reputable Commodity Market in Gezawa Local Government Area of Kano State is looking for passionate, committed and hardworking individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fireman
- They are responsible for fire-fighting and control within and outside the market.
- Be responsible to the head of fire-fighting unit.
- Conduct routine check on potential fire risks on daily basis and report to the head of the unit.
- Enlighten staff, visitors/guests on issues that will ensure fire safety while they use the facilities in the market.
- Conduct regular fire drills
- Be responsible for active fire-fighting in the event of fire outbreak within or outside the
- Minimum of OND in relevant field of study from a recognized higher Institution
- Must have minimum of (2) two years relevant experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a good knowledge of security systems
- Must be able to judge and detect possible threats and act accordingly
- Must be willing to work long hours, even overnight
- Must have a high alertness level
- Must be able to read and write
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their hand written Application Letter clearly stating the position applied for and their CV in person at:
1 Gumel Road, Gezawa Town,
Forward a soft-copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email..
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed