Marketing Operations Analyst at PalmPay Limited
Marketing and Sales
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019, PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Operations Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- As we work to scale to become Nigeria’s #1 payments brand, we are looking for a proactive and diligent marketing operations associate who will ensure the smooth running of departmental processes and activities.
- This associate will create and update project plans and timelines, track team and operational metrics, coordinate across multiple stakeholders and manage the key administrative tasks in the department.
- In this role you will also have the opportunity to learn about and engage with all aspects of marketing and conduct and present research that contributes to wider team and company strategy.
- Keep track of the marketing team’s workflow through project management tools and processes
- Create and update departmental dashboards to track key metrics and activities
- Work with team members to document operational processes and draft and update Standard Operating Procedures as we grow
- Handle core administrative tasks on behalf of the marketing team including the departmental expense approval workflow, spend and supplier tracking
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders, remind and escalate as necessary to ensure project deadlines are met
- Work with team members to design and present monthly summary presentations on local marketing activities and KPIs to management
- Carry out research tasks and prepare reports: evaluate tools, channels and suppliers, send and analyse customer surveys, conduct market research and competitor reviews
- Analyse, visualise and communicate your insights using slide decks and spreadsheets
- Get involved with departmental projects as they arise - we are a startup after all!
- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 2.1 classification
- A minimum of 1 years' work experience, ideally working in tech startups and/or international companies
- A good understanding of marketing related workflows and KPIs
- Experience writing reports, creating slide decks and using spreadsheets
- Razor-sharp attention to detail, organised and diligent by nature, with an interest in defining and improving operational processes
- An ability to keep yourself and others on schedule and to plan with little or no supervision
- Flexibility to accommodate emerging responsibilities and last-minute changes, but ability to push back when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a natural ability to build effective and collaborative relationships.
- Completed a project management course or qualification
- Experience working with project management tools such as Asana, Weekdone, Trello
- Experience working on marketing campaigns
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Knowledge of the Nigerian fintech sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply