Vacancy for an Operation Officer (Automated Carton Company) at an Indigenous Plastic Company
An indigenous Plastic Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer (Automated Carton Company)
- The Candidate should have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years and above experience in operating an automated machine in a packaging company
- Sound knowledge of production procedure from machine setup to operation
- Possess ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Work out and implement complete standard operating procedures for operations in line with budgets
- Knowledge of costing, finance and management principles in relation to production
- Ability to use tools needed in production of corrugated carton boxes
- A good team player with problem solving-skills
- The candidate should be able to provide leadership for the production unit.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed