A reputable Commodity Market in Gezawa Local Government Area of Kano State is looking for passionate, committed and hardworking individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic/Transport Officer
- The officer is responsible for overseeing transportation and logistics activities of the company.
- Coordinate with all department Managers to determine transport requirements and schedule transport to meet them.
- Coordinate the movement of vehicles and other transportation assets
- Ensure the appropriate use, maintenance and repair of all Company vehicles
- Create and modify various systems to manage the movement of vehicles and personnel
- Ensure documents are updated such as vehicle registrations, insurance, vehicle logs, daily inspection reports, etc
- Ensure sufficient supply of fuel and oil
- Coordinate collection and disbursement of transport fare when needed
- Train, maintain and supervise drivers
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant field of study from a recognized educational Institution.
- Must be computer literate
- At least (5) five years relevant working experience in a similar position
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have good knowledge of transport fleet management, vehicle maintenance, route planning and should be conversant with routes within Kano State and the northern States
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be courteous with good communication skills.
- Must have a high alertness level
- Must be able to work in a team
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their hand written Application Letter clearly stating the position applied for and their CV in person at:
1 Gumel Road, Gezawa Town,
Forward a soft-copy to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email..
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed