Strategic Business Manager at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Business Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategic Business Manager oversees and coordinates strategic business initiatives from development to flawless execution hold team members accountable on Action Items and Time frames.
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation, its review, design, and improvements to organizational structure and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Strategic Analysis: Interpreting performance data across group companies, and finding opportunities for revenue enhancement, cost reduction and process improvement
- MEI Analysis: Providing data and analysis that support monitoring corporate performance, and ascertain progress toward the attainment of stated company’s objectives and projects
- Trend Analysis: Research and analyze macro, industry and competitive trends and providing insights to Executives
- Financial Modelling: Provide financial analysis and breakdown of profits and expenses across all businesses.
- Competitive analysis: Identifying gaps and opportunities in the marketplace
- Budget Analysis: Ensure budget is in line with business projection.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to portfolio business leads to review and evaluate in order to improve overall business performance
- Collate all the BUs strategic initiatives and build a comprehensive project plan with agreed timelines, key performance indicators (KPIs) and identified parties responsible for the execution
- Highlight company’s performance, identifying areas of improvement
- Co-ordinate & Collate other department’s presentations for the strategy review session and ensure tactical plans developed to align with the organization’s strategic plans
- Drive the use and effectiveness of the BSC to highlight key performance indicators for the business
- Co-coordinate Strategic review session with the leadership team to:
- To highlight company progress against set vision/targets/milestones etc
- Determine continued relevance of our strategy against changes based on external & internal environments
- Minute all the resolutions reached to adjust strategic plan where necessary
- Review Group’s processes with C-level executives quarterly or as the need arises
- Designing & Implement programs to continuously drive performance
- Ensure that processes are integrated with systems for MIS ...when required
- Reviewing project plans to ensure that the plans address corporate goals
- Creating status reports against budget/ target/ milestone to determine progress towards attaining objectives
- Suggests revisions/ alignments to the plans based on current business realities
- Escalate when required to ensure barriers to the plan are removed
- Assist the GCEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the GCEO’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the GCEO internally and externally; acting as a liaison between the GCEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Support the GCEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and/or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the GCEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication or a related Commercial field is required.
- MBA is Mandatory.
- Experience candidate that has acted in the capacity of Project Manager, Chief of staff, Strategy Manager role is suitable (5+ years)
- Must be analytical with excellent research skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and em-pathetically.
- Organized and detail-oriented - you must love creating order out of chaos.
- Experience organizing team events and projects
- Intellectual curiosity paired with a high growth mindset.
- N300,000 - N400,000 monthly.
Login And Apply