Assistant Human Resource Manager at a Reputable Company - Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Manager (Male Prefarably)
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resource Development
Functionally Reports to: Head HR
Administratively Reports to: Manager Personnel
This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it:
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- The candidate is to manage HR Function for the company and all associated Business Units and Organization. This role involves management of overall HR function and works under the direct supervision of the Head HR, the role manages a wide variety of both complex and routine HR activities which includes - Employee Life Cycle (Manpower Planning, Recruitment, On-boarding, Training, Performance Management, Employee Separation etc) in compliance with defined operating procedures and other international standards.
- To facilitate Head HR in day to day operational agendas and issues.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in development and implementation of overall HR strategy to support Organizational growth plans.
- To infuse new initiatives as and when required to boost overall organisation efficiency.
Day to Day Management:
- To drive complete employee life cycle (Talent Management) from Manpower Planning till Separation, with effectiveness and as per defined SOP's.
- To ensure proper Annual Training Plan is in place for all the employees and it is well implemented and documented.
- To define Job Description for each role and ensure they are well aligned with the purpose of the Job.
- To administer and coordinate quarterly performance review across business units.
- To work towards employee belongingness, competence assessment and satisfaction surveys.
- To work in line with various HOD's to support and involve them in Hiring and Other HR related procedures.
- To conduct exit interview to improve existing welfare and prepare assessment report and share with Management.
- To ensure all KPI's as mentioned in the HR Processes flow chart are well maintained and documented.
- To create and maintain an atmosphere in which employees willingly produce at maximum capacity and to plan and provide opportunity for employee advancement and development.
- To develop and execute various HR Procedures, Records as per applicable standards.
- To take various initiatives based on the Organizational need and Management instructions.
- To manage effective communication with employees across all levels, resolving their queries and issues in relation to Job and Work atmosphere.
- To ensure new as well as old employees feel motivated while working for the Organisation.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Qualification Experience of minimum 10+ years would be needed in handling similar role in an organization with employee strength of more than 200 employees.
- Well, exposed to HR Software / ERP Package and must have exposure in working in a team of 4-5 people.
- Well, exposed to ISO and other international standards and hands on experience of managing compliance against these standards.
- Must be able to drive PMS, Training etc.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Login And Apply