Customer Success Manager at Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
- Improve customer service experience, engage customers and facilitate organic growth
- Manage the Telemarketing Programme of the company efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and setting up (if required) processes and systems to manage customers’ requests and feed back to increase satisfaction.
- Lead and develop customer relationship programmes, systems, initiatives, etc to increase and improve Customer Life time Value.
- Developing customer orientation programmes that will entrench the “We Care…”essence of the company in employees and stakeholders.
- Managing the process of Customer Satisfaction and Engagement for the company and advising the company on planned programmes of improvement and remedy.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- A First Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Customer Success Specialist
- Previous experience in a similar role, and high fluency in English language
- Understanding and proficiency in business automation
- Proficiency in use of CRM / Requestment Management Software for sales and request management.
- Understanding of trends, and developments in Customer Relations and ability to train and grow a team.
- Excellent verbal & phone communication skills, with active listening
- Excellent relationship management skills and highly developed emotional intelligence
- Experience working in or interfacing with sales and marketing functions is highly desired.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply